Thread: Award wallet playing up ?

Default Award wallet playing up ?

Is anyone else having a problem with Award wallet checking their Tesco accounts ? mine has been failing for the last month or so but can't work out why.

It seems to open the page OK and put the password in but the Tesco site seems to not be able to "see" the password is there - it tells me to enter password. Any ideas ?? many thanks

Just tried, got:

"Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later."

on the Tesco site. Though back in AwardWallet, it had still worked. Tried again and it worked fine. Also worked for me last week when updating after the quarter-end.
    Last edited by archlives; 23rd May 2016 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by archlives View Post
    Just tried, got:

"Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later."

on the Tesco site. Though back in AwardWallet, it had still worked. Tried again and it worked fine. Also worked for me last week when updating after the quarter-end.
    I get the same message constantly with Hilton and my tesco points appear to not update on AW until about 10am?

must be me then, it's been doing it for about a month now. perhaps I'll delete and re-enter and see if that helps. In the mean time if anyone thinks of anything else......

I stopped using it after getting concerned with security breaches on a few sites
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...