Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you spending the points on ? Best value deal ?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koolcat99 View Post
    Im quite liking the ?12.99 3 course set menu at Pizza Express at the moment. Compatable with deals (4x)

We are going on a weekend city break in Edinburgh next week, Hotel was not paid with deals, but I have bus tour tickets exchanged, Dungeon tickets, meal vouchers so will help with the overall cost. I know the days out are not always great value as there are always discounts on but its still nice to do completely for free.

I always thought set meals were excluded from Deals?
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Apparently that set meal is included, but some reviewers on clubcard site have had issues with staff at some branches not being aware of that.
    Away from the numbers

3. Default

I've done the ?12.99 3 course set menu at Pizza Express with Clubcard deals. I think it's only been available since April.

You have to print out a voucher for the set course offer from the Pizza Express website. You take that in along with your Clubcard vouchers and tell them when you order that you will be using both offers. When you pay, you need to present the set course voucher first and then the Clubcard vouchers - otherwise I believe they have to do some complicated stuff to get the discounts right.

On our visit, the manager seated us and he knew all about being able to use both offers. Our waitress didn't know about being able to use both offers, so we when we paid we had to get her to check with the manager that it was okay. He dealt with entering the various vouchers at the till.

I did print off the terms and conditions to take with us in case of issues with staff being unaware of the two offers being okay to use together. I didn't have to show them, but I'd advise people to take the terms and conditions with them.

4. Default

I just used both offers last week. No need to print the set menu voucher, just take a note of the code. I had the t&c's on my phone just in case but I did check on booking that I could use the two offers together

Quote Originally Posted by Second Born View Post
    I've done the ?12.99 3 course set menu at Pizza Express with Clubcard deals. I think it's only been available since April.

You have to print out a voucher for the set course offer from the Pizza Express website. You take that in along with your Clubcard vouchers and tell them when you order that you will be using both offers. When you pay, you need to present the set course voucher first and then the Clubcard vouchers - otherwise I believe they have to do some complicated stuff to get the discounts right.

On our visit, the manager seated us and he knew all about being able to use both offers. Our waitress didn't know about being able to use both offers, so we when we paid we had to get her to check with the manager that it was okay. He dealt with entering the various vouchers at the till.

I did print off the terms and conditions to take with us in case of issues with staff being unaware of the two offers being okay to use together. I didn't have to show them, but I'd advise people to take the terms and conditions with them.