Thread: Listing on my Ebay account - Not mine!

Default Listing on my Ebay account - Not mine!

I have posted this on the Ebay Community but not had a response so thought I would try PTS:-

I have emails from Ebay confirming my listing of 3 items. I haven't made these listing and now I have a fee of 6 to pay. I have been into my account and changed my password. I have tried to ring Ebay and got so far throught the process, even speaking to a person but when they try to transfer me to the appropriate department I get cut off.

Please can someone help me as I can't find an email address to make contact.

Thank you.

Have you cancelled the listings? I've only ever conversed with eBay by online chat.

Thank you for your reply. Where do I find online chat? I will try to cancel the listing as I see there are 22 available to buy!

I have managed to cancel the listing but spotted another one (cancelled that too) and my fees are now 13.99! Still can't find online chat.

Hopefully now sorted! I managed to get a call back from Ebay and Marlon has promised to cancel the charges!

This happened to me once about three years ago but just one item - a gun! Ebay assured me it was just a fluke and someone had guessed my password and was having a joke. It seemed an elaborate joke the time it takes to list something though.
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

It's just dawned on me that these items have been sold and probably paid for! I've checked my Paypal account and nothing has been paid to me. Just waiting for Ebay on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    It's just dawned on me that these items have been sold and probably paid for! I've checked my Paypal account and nothing has been paid to me. Just waiting for Ebay on the phone.
    I hope they arrive wiht the seller then! You might be getting some bad feedback
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere