Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Topcashback conversion to Tesco Clubcard ends

Default Topcashback conversion to Tesco Clubcard ends

Topcashback conversion to Tesco Clubcard ends 31st July...

We are getting in touch to let you know about changes to payout options available. Tesco has recently made some alterations to its Tesco Clubcard scheme and as a consequence from the 31st July 2016, Tesco Clubcard points will no longer be available as a payout method. While we realise this may be frustrating for members, TopCashback tried to do everything it possibly could to keep Tesco Clubcard as a payout method on site.

Our records show that you have either previously used Tesco Clubcard as a payout method or have registered your Tesco Clubcard to your account so if you would like to take advantage of the Tesco Clubcard payout method one last time you have until the 31st July to do so.

We have spoken with members who have previously used Tesco Clubcard as a payout method and a third told us they exchanged cashback for Tesco Clubcard points to then transfer them into airmiles points (i.e. Avios). Three in 10 swapped cashback into points for restaurants vouchers and a fifth paid for family days out.

However, with 23 other payout options on TopCashback, most of which have added bonuses, much of what members were using the Tesco Clubcard payout method for is already directly available. This includes:

Avios points
    British Airways Executive Club points
    The Restaurant Card
    Great British Pub Card

We are also currently exploring some new exciting ways we can enhance our payout offer even more and will hopefully be in touch soon to share some news.

TopCashback is constantly working to save members as much money as possible. As part of this, we continually work with retailers and brands to ensure all of the offers, tools and facilities meet membersí needs and provide the best deals and biggest savings to members.

Even more intrigued for information as to what these Clubcard changes are going to be (other than the rumoured spend immediately rather than wait for voucher, like Nectar) and what this means for other clubcard points partners like eon.

Bar stewards!

Disapointing news, just cashed out my balance.

My 5 accounts will be getting converted back to normal accounts not premium with £5 cost.

Oh dear......

Just when I finally had started to save Avios
    My avatar is our lovely ex Battersea doggie who we've been privileged to be "owned by" for the last 17 years !

Most disappointing, especially as the Hilton TCB conversion was originally launched/sold as a Tesco exclusive conversion and then they got pulled at the end of last year.

There is definitely something coming with Clubcard after this today. I hope it's good!

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    There is definitely something coming with Clubcard after this today. I hope it's good!
    Hope you're right!

What are the fastest / best merchants to buy from to secure £50 tesco cashout before 31/7