Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topcashback conversion to Tesco Clubcard ends

Quote Originally Posted by Nodrog101 View Post
    What are the fastest / best merchants to buy from to secure 50 tesco cashout before 31/7
    Betfair?
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/betfair/

I had a bad feeling a while back so instead of waiting until I had the full allowance I was converting to cc points as I went along. when my anniversary date came along in March this year I converted as much as I could and I've done little sub 1 amounts since so I've nearly done the max for the year.

I have though got big amounts that are above the allowance and I am wondering what best to do with these - possibly the most obvious is Amazon

I would imagine a few people doing along the same lines emptying their TCB stash ASAP over the next few months

TCB was my best souse of points over the last few years so getting to 150 points for a quarterly mailing will not be easy after the August mailing. our tescos is difficult to get to and has a horrible car park so I just go to get a few cashback items and drop off food bank bags.
    Since click and collect went up to 40 minimum spend I've not done an online shop. Since they started charging 2 for Tesco direct collect in store orders I've not done a direct order. I don't get MOCs with mailings or till spits any more so I don't think I am their ideal target shopper anymore
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    There is definitely something coming with Clubcard after this today. I hope it's good!
    Called clubcard as I had some points missing on an account, they resolved the issue but wanted to remind me of the 40,000 limit.

I said I thought it was a 30,000 limit, shed said very firmly no it has been increased to 40,000.

Just looked at the T&C's and it is still 30,000.

Not sure of the lady just didn't know what she was talking about or if this is a change coming in the near future. If it is a change I'd more than welcome it.

A good bit of news at last if true!

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    A good bit of news at last if true!
    Yeah the chances are she is mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    Yeah the chances are she is mistaken though.
    True, many a mistake made by Tesco CS

Quote Originally Posted by Nodrog101 View Post
    What are the fastest / best merchants to buy from to secure 50 tesco cashout before 31/7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    Betfair?
    Also Post Office Credit Card has just paid out 30.30 for me only 16 days after applying!

Thanks mainly to that cashback, I was able to transfer 4200 points to Tesco Clubcard just now; guess I must have recently started a new year...!

My final Hilton amount went to payable today. Shame it won't let me convert it above the 50 limit

Please can I ask how long ago did you book and use your Hilton room?

I booked on March and used mine in early April so I am very apprehensive as to wether the cashback will go through or not
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Mind you all I've got left of my annual allowance is 70p

Hopefully the Boden cashback of about 58p will go through in time but now its become a challenge to find fast paying cashbacks that will give me the extra 10p or so up to my limit

I also have bigger amounts that really are now sitting and doing much so I might as well convert them into Amazon credit and empty my TCB stash