Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topcashback conversion to Tesco Clubcard ends

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    Please can I ask how long ago did you book and use your Hilton room?

I booked on March and used mine in early April so I am very apprehensive as to wether the cashback will go through or not
    It was for a stay in February so a while ago.

any suggestions please for super fast paying small ammounts of cashback. OH still has 51p he can convert and I've got 80p and ideally we want to convert up to the last penny.

I have 56p from Boden which is still sat in the tracking column even though its a month now - there was a delay delivering so the 4 weeks might date from the delivery date instead possibly ...

one of us has won 10p so far in the hummingbird game, think its OH but nothing so far for me so that's a possibility ...

I looked for booking buddy but it no longer seems to be there
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

I noticed Booking Buddy had gone, I think my time with TCB is soon to be over.

I am still going to be using TCB but now I will also be checking Q first to see who has the best rates before making a purchase - no point now in just using TCB and requesting the cashback match afterwards.

also, depending on the item if I purchase something and next day the cashback rate increases/discount code applies then I would be more inclined to cancel the first order and start again

I will be more than happy when I have finally used all of my TCB CC allowance - really I could just empty out now all of the bigger amounts now and leave my account empty as I do with Q as soon as something goes payable ...
    it feels a bit like rats leaving a sinking ship
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Hello
    Can someone else who's conversion anniversary is is due in the next 4 weeks please check the Tesco payout section of their TCB account.
    Mine has now mysteriously removed all reference to the date of when I can convert my next 50 (which I think is around the 28th of June). It now just states this

Based on your current selected transactions, you have exceeded the 50.00 annual limit that you can pay out as Tesco Clubcard points. You're able to take a remaining 0.00 cashback via this method during this period, so try splitting your payment on the previous page to enable you to pay out some of cashback as Tesco Clubcard points.

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    Hello
    Can someone else who's conversion anniversary is is due in the next 4 weeks please check the Tesco payout section of their TCB account.
    Mine has now mysteriously removed all reference to the date of when I can convert my next 50 (which I think is around the 28th of June). It now just states this

Based on your current selected transactions, you have exceeded the 50.00 annual limit that you can pay out as Tesco Clubcard points. You're able to take a remaining 0.00 cashback via this method during this period, so try splitting your payment on the previous page to enable you to pay out some of cashback as Tesco Clubcard points.
    I have: Based on your current selected transactions, you have exceeded the 50.00 annual limit that you can pay out as Tesco Clubcard points. You're able to take a remaining 0.18 cashback via this method during this period, so try splitting your payment on the previous page to enable you to pay out some of cashback as Tesco Clubcard points. Your First Tesco Clubcard payment request was 26 July 2015.

That's what mine used to say, now its gives the impression that I can't take anymore out...hmmm.

CD267 - your anniversary is timed very well!

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    That's what mine used to say, now its gives the impression that I can't take anymore out...hmmm.

CD267 - your anniversary is timed very well!
    If I remember!

I did remember to withdraw mine! For some reason it allowed me to withdraw via Tesco Clubcard just now (23rd) when it stated before it had to be 26th.

Maybe worth giving it a try if you are due a few days after the 31st!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    Also Post Office Credit Card has just paid out 30.30 for me only 16 days after applying!

Thanks mainly to that cashback, I was able to transfer 4200 points to Tesco Clubcard just now; guess I must have recently started a new year...!
    Cheers managed to get the Post Office cashback into points in time