Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edinburgh Airport Lounge ?

Thanks junglebunny

Is it a "safe" area by station at that time of night ? I was assuming that being a Thurs night it will be a lot quieter than Fri + sat.
    Away from the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by highlander33 View Post
    Thanks junglebunny

Is it a "safe" area by station at that time of night ? I was assuming that being a Thurs night it will be a lot quieter than Fri + sat.
    Area is fine and safe.

I would jump in black cab as someone else said and lounges are ok if you can get your monies worth from food and bevvy , otherwise just go to cafes or Wetherspoons etc once through security.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander33 View Post
    Thanks junglebunny

Very much so, one of the main areas and is in a nicer part of town. Lots of shops around but will all be closed by then. If you walk out the station and turn around you should be able to see the castle lit up so quite picturesque.

Something just popped into my head, can't remember when the next 'rate' applies so the quote of 18-19 is based on rate 1. Suspect it's 11pm+ so might be better to book a cab rather than hail one

Thanks for all the information both, appreciated.
    Away from the numbers