Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Amazon gone?

Default Have Amazon gone?

Just went to see if there was anything going on Amazon and it's not there.
    Heard nothing about them leaving so no idea if it's a glitch or they've quietly slipped away.

I didn't even know they were on there. I use Kidstart for Amazon @2%.

I got an email from TCB saying earning cashback on everything at Amazon when you clicked through TCB it seemed to only be a couple of spurious categories I think they may have been shoes and luggage.

My toy purchases never tracked and I expect that is because it is not applicable to toys.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    I got an email from TCB saying earning cashback on everything at Amazon when you clicked through TCB it seemed to only be a couple of spurious categories I think they may have been shoes and luggage.

My toy purchases never tracked and I expect that is because it is not applicable to toys.
    Oh yes you're right, I knew there was a reason why I prefer Kidstart.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post

It tracked and paid, but TCB kept your money.

The same as if you search for John Lewis and click the link that says 'we don't have John Lewis but click here to visit their site'. They keep your money for that too.
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

Quote Originally Posted by Raffles View Post
    It tracked and paid, but TCB kept your money.

The same as if you search for John Lewis and click the link that says 'we don't have John Lewis but click here to visit their site'. They keep your money for that too.
    Maybe, or maybe they don't offer an affiliate scheme.

Are you an affiliate of them raffles?

Amazon runs its own Affiluate scheme
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Amazon is on Kidstart for all categories at 2% and does seem to pay out.

For those who don't know Kidstart, its set up as savings for your children but you can use your own bank account and just nominate any child you are saving for.

I use it for Amazon, Ebay (15% of seller's fees) and John Lewis (1.5% but often boosted to 3%) which are not generally available elsewhere.

There's also 50p for every Sainsburys online grocery shop.

Be careful what you use it for though - the stuff that isn't available elsewhere is good but the rates for other sellers tend to be lower than Q or TCB
    Last edited by DaisyChain; 10th July 2016 at 09:11.
    Still Waiting

Had never heard of Kidstart but have now signed up specifically for Amazon. Thanks!

I hope you signed up via refer a friend - it gets the referrer 5!