Thread: Decent Top Cashback offer - Go Compare Life Insurance

Default Decent Top Cashback offer - Go Compare Life Insurance

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/gocompare-life-insurance/

Currently 7.87 Cashback for a Life Insurance Quote.

This has featured a few times before, depends if you're comfortable in effectively "selling" your data to a panel of Life Insurance firms. In my experience, if you don't put a telephone number in, you just receive one E-Mail with the results and the Cashback has been tracking quite quickly. Says you are limited to 33 Quotes in a year. I did one yesterday and a further 3 today, all tracked ok.

When you get to the page which shows your quotes what do you do or do you just click off at that point?

33 quotes a year sounds like an odd number - do you have to space them out a week or so at a time?
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Says 3 transactions not 33, also only for a new quote so debatable if the same quote over and over again is a new one?

but you could change the amount you want to cover so that would make it a brand new quote?
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Could be brand new or could be an amendment to an existing quote.

Hope you get you cashback, but I think the odds are in favor of you only getting it once. Let us know how you get on once it is paid though.

Assure you it did say 33. Perhaps that was a typo on TCB part as I thought it was a peculiar number. That being said I've got 4 of these pending. Will report back should they move to confirmed and ultimately payable.

Link now says-

Unfortunately we can no longer offer cashback with this merchant. Please browse our alternative merchants or search above.

This has now become payable

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    This has now become payable
    thanks for this, just checked and my Gocompare 7.57 from August 2016 and my 10p from Wilko in July have both gone to payable

Also checked OH and his 5 bonus has gone to payable as well - I think you had a day to spend was it 10 plus vat to get 5 back? I did a Marks order that I was going to do anyway