Thread: Waldorf Ras Al Khaimah - Food

Default Waldorf Ras Al Khaimah - Food

Anyone been to this resort? Breakfast and food seems really expensive at this resort. We are a family of 4. They've quoted a 'discounted' rate of AED200 per adult, half of that per child + 10% tax so AED660 (135) just for dinner. I don't think drinks are included! However, I don't want to go out for each meal. How expensive is their room service menu? We can venture out to the nearby mall for lunch but don't mind burgers or something light for dinner. I guess we will have to include breakfast but if we have even two meals there, food will cost more than the actual room cost. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by s879 View Post
    Anyone been to this resort? Breakfast and food seems really expensive at this resort. We are a family of 4. They've quoted a 'discounted' rate of AED200 per adult, half of that per child + 10% tax so AED660 (135) just for dinner. I don't think drinks are included! However, I don't want to go out for each meal. How expensive is their room service menu? We can venture out to the nearby mall for lunch but don't mind burgers or something light for dinner. I guess we will have to include breakfast but if we have even two meals there, food will cost more than the actual room cost. Any suggestions?
    Staying in world class hotels the food and drink is always expensive. But if you can afford it worth the money.

A lesser quality hotel will have lower priced food, if that is an option.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    Staying in world class hotels the food and drink is always expensive. But if you can afford it worth the money.

A lesser quality hotel will have lower priced food, if that is an option.
    True. Been to some really nice hotels but sometimes their AI package still made good value. Will see when we get there