Thread: Is anyone stocking up on giftcards before the 150 points offer ends?

Default Is anyone stocking up on giftcards before the 150 points offer ends?

Was buying 100 of gift cards this morning in Tesco. The person in front of me was buying gift cards as well. Looked like far more than I was buying.

I presume he heard about the ending of clubcard points
    Is anyone having a gift card frenzy, before D Day?

Might as well just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Might as well just in case.
    All the gift cards (bar tesco's own ones have been removed from the display in our local store

Quote Originally Posted by winebuff View Post
    All the gift cards (bar tesco's own ones have been removed from the display in our local store
    I went to two stores today and stocks were low but your store must be having a new display, a wrap around one perhaps.

I went to two stores today and stocks were low but your store must be having a new display, a wrap around one perhaps.
    Bought gift cards today using MOCs. The display was full. Quite a few new cards (or ones that I hadn't noticed)

Was thinking of getting some Nandos, but bit low on folding now after my hols, plus might be better to wait and see if any cake mags again this year.
    Away from the numbers

I asked an SA, and she said they were having a new promo soon, so shifting stuff around. Not sure what to make of that.

Quote Originally Posted by winebuff View Post
    I asked an SA, and she said they were having a new promo soon, so shifting stuff around. Not sure what to make of that.
    Probably nothing, I've never come across any SA that knew about the 150 points GC promo in Tesco, let alone about a new one coming!