Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TESCO DIRECT removed from Topcashback & also Quidco!!!

Default TESCO DIRECT removed from Topcashback & also Quidco!!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Tesco Direct not on Topcashback or Quidco!

Purchased from TD on TC last time just before Christmas I think so must have been removed beginning of the year maybe? Bit of a blow as 'every little helps' but now I'll be going elsewhere.

Still on Avios e store

Still on imutual.

I usually go through the BA e-store.

Yeh I grabbed 2 avios from BA - I guess it won't be around much longer if removed from TC & Q.

I wonder what this means for people like raffles who take all the content from here and put on head for the points or shopper points?

Presumably tesco direct have stopped their affiliate scheme for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    I wonder what this means for people like raffles who take all the content from here and put on head for the points or shopper points?

Presumably tesco direct have stopped their affiliate scheme for the time being.
    Hahaha!

Can't blame them, if I new how to set up a website I'd do the same thing.

I have had a number of TCB and Quidco Tesco Direct transactions declined (from Oct/Nov/Dec), has anyone raised any tickets with either and got the ruling overturned?

Same here, another one has been declined today from Dec. I believe there were issues with their affiliate scheme not tracking properly and you had to clear your cookies regularly for them to pay out.
    I'm considering raising a support ticket for the latest one.