Thread: Marks & Spencer - do vouchers stack?

Default Marks & Spencer - do vouchers stack?

I've got a 5 off 35 on food till voucher and a 5 off 25 Sparks offer, the latter finishes today. If I spend 35 will the two work to bring it down to 25? If I then pay with EasySaver card I get 7.5% off top ups so just over 23 for 35 shop. About a third off. Seems ok.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

I have the 5 off 35 as well. Also have the easysaver card. Must check to see if I have the sparks offer. Hope it works for you. A decent saving to be had.

Unfortunately the Sparks discount comes off automatically and then because it was less than 35 it wouldn't accept the paper coupon . I did call the supervisor who said "it's because you haven't spent 35" to which I said "well I have but ok no worries". I would have grabbed another of the 5 blocks of extra mature cheddar but they are right the other end of the store and I was against the clock anyway.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.