Thread: Some very sad news

enjoying new hobby catching fish

Default Some very sad news

I am sure many of our longest standing forum friends will remember Ashley aka Gobbyash. It is with great sadness I am posting he passed away suddenly on Wednesday evening.

We used to chat on here and I met Ashley with his wife Liz and twins Tom and Alice while on holiday in Barbados a few years ago and we have been face book friends since. He was a lovely funny generous man and his family clearly adored him. So very very sad. Rest in peace Ashley.

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

Thank you Christine, Ash was here from near enough the start and whilst he had some quite raised views he was still a valued member. I'll be making a small contribution to the fundraising page that we spoke about on PM, and would hope people who remember him would also donate a nominal too.

Ash was in midst of raising money for charity and sadly he wont be able to complete that now - would be a lovely memory if his target was met or even breached as a mark of respect.
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

This is the fundraising page in question
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Thanks for letting us know, I remember him well. Such sad news.