Thread: 5000 More points instore on 50 denomination gift cards

Default 5000 More points instore on 50 denomination gift cards

Credit to Chanchi32 on HUKD. Quote:

New gift card offer that went live today. Very rare to get any kind of decent discount on John Lewis & Waitrose or Currys gift cards so 12.5% is very decent. Given these companies usually price match competitor offers this is a very good bonus on top.

Deal as follows:

- Morrisons are offering 5000 More points instore on 50 denomination gift cards for John Lewis (which includes Waitrose), Currys, and M&S. You will also get 1250 base points. Please note it needs to be on the 50 denomination gift cards.

- So 6250 points in total for a 50 john Lewis + Waitrose/Currys/M&S gift card, equivalent of 12.5% return on spend.

2709954.jpg

So how much are 6250 points worth in Morrisons and how long is the offer on for please?
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Quote Originally Posted by moonriver View Post
    So how much are 6250 points worth in Morrisons and how long is the offer on for please?
    5000 points = 5 voucher to use in Morrisons.

No indication of an expiry date - https://my.morrisons.com/more/

Useful to know that once you have the vouchers you can buy a single gift card at the self checkout using them . My 50 of vouchers from 500 M&S vouchers got me a 50 Amazon gift card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you use the John Lewis vouchers online and in multiples does anyone know?

Yes I bought them and used them online and in store also used 3 online at Waitrose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks