Thread: Recycling ink cartridges?

Default Recycling ink cartridges?

Does anyone do this anymore and earn anything? Points or pence?

I have HP300, I know Tesco used to take them for points, but can't seem to find anything anymore.

Any ideas?
    I love PTS but I want my garage back!

https://www.therecyclingfactory.com/tesco/ all the information is on this link.

I sent two off at the weekend for 125 points each. The HP300 is worth 50 points.

As markat said.

I am still sending them in dribs and drabs, i buy 301s off fleabay, but it can be difficult to get for reasonable cost sometimes.

I send in 4 at a time using my own padded envelopes ( bought a load cheap out the bargain ads in local paper ) i print the label from the recycling factory site.

Sometimes the points go on quickly, other times they can take weeks.
    Away from the numbers

Last time I sent two in separate envelopes on the same day and the points went on for one three weeks after the other; I assumed it had got lost in the post !

Thank you both - I used to used the Tesco recylcling ages back, but thought it had all died a death! Every bit helps
    I love PTS but I want my garage back!

I still dabble, but buying the inks off eBay can sometimes be quite pricey. Factor in the ones they don't give you points for, and its not ideal unless you want to convert into 4 x restaurant vouchers at the end of it.
    Generally takes 4 - 6 weeks for points to appear on account