Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon Prime - next day delivery?

Don't actually want a month's free Prime.

Haven't got anywhere safe to leave anything and one set of neighbours are usually at work, the others I don't trust in the slightest.

Did use chat. At least something with that company is of some use.

Well, the postman has just turned up with one of the items I ordered 8 days ago and cancelled on Friday. Came on a 24hr service and according to the invoice on the website, was posted 2 days after ordering.

Not sure whether to send it back, or if they mention it, deny ever receiving it as nothing was signed for (does say in my account it has been delivered though)
    Last edited by xenole; 11th October 2017 at 13:29.

Quote Originally Posted by xenole View Post
    deny ever receiving it as nothing was signed for (does say in my account it has been delivered though)
    Well no because that is theft and illegal.

As for the rest it impossible to know the full situation without seeing the account, amazon often sell stuff they are expecting stock of, so not next day delivery. Ive ordered thousands and have never had an issue, nor has anyone i know.

Quote Originally Posted by xenole View Post
    Well, the postman has just turned up with one of the items I ordered 8 days ago and cancelled on Friday. Came on a 24hr service and according to the invoice on the website, was posted 2 days after ordering.

Not sure whether to send it back, or if they mention it, deny ever receiving it as nothing was signed for (does say in my account it has been delivered though)
    How was it shipped, Amazon logistics or Royal Mail or other?

If you no longer require the item as you have bought one from a quicker supplier then just click return or replace under your account, your orders and follow the instructions and there is plenty of options on how to return it. Denying you got it isn't an option!