Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Waiting 3 weeks for funds

  1. #11

    Default

    I had a problem with damaged goods by GSP, I would have offered a part refund if I had sent it in the UK but eBay refunded the whole lot and it was a Lego robot so not cheap! The buyer produced a letter from the courier to say where the damage happened from the courier GSP used so there was no excuses for them.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melroccan View Post
    By the way if you pay the negative balance on credit card it is treated as a cash transaction
    My last one was on 21st October and went on my Amex and not treated as a cash advance. Where did you hear this?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    I had a problem with damaged goods by GSP, I would have offered a part refund if I had sent it in the UK but eBay refunded the whole lot and it was a Lego robot so not cheap! The buyer produced a letter from the courier to say where the damage happened from the courier GSP used so there was no excuses for them.
    Sorry - I don't quite understand this. Did the buyer claim against you - meaning you lost out on the full amount as eBay refunded them or that the buyer put in a claim against GSP & GSP paid out so you weren't out of pocket?

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CD627 View Post
    Sorry - I don't quite understand this. Did the buyer claim against you - meaning you lost out on the full amount as eBay refunded them or that the buyer put in a claim against GSP & GSP paid out so you weren't out of pocket?
    Buyer claimed against me and funds put on hold etc and eBay decided it was GSP at fault and refunded the buyer and he still got to keep the Lego.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    My last one was on 21st October and went on my Amex and not treated as a cash advance. Where did you hear this?
    It said it on my paypal account! I was only 75 negative anyway as I hadnt withdrawn the rest

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melroccan View Post
    It said it on my paypal account! I was only 75 negative anyway as I hadnt withdrawn the rest
    It says you card issuer may charge a cash advance fee but Iíve never paid one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •