Thread: Clubcard & HOTELS.com

Default Clubcard & HOTELS.com

Having a bit of trouble locating the info I need & I'm hoping someone knows & can point me in the right direction...

Re the Clubcard & Hotels.com deals I want to know if I change up some Tesco vouchers into Hotels.com discount (at x3) do I have to 1) make the booking myself & in my name & 2) actually stay myself?

Thinking of changing up some vouchers & allowing someone else to use them - but I wouldn't be staying at the hotel.

Don't want to risk changing clubcard points into Hotels.com & then find out the booking has to be in my name & that I have to stay!

I've booked a few times for my son and daughter and all you get is a code which you just add where it says apply a coupon so I presume anyone can use the code, the same with Uber as I've used them for lots of people a well.

I don't know if it's just me but I'm really struggling to find any info on the HOTELS deals that I need!
    If I change up from Tesco points to HOTELS.com how long does the code last?
    Does the hotel STAY have to be made before the code expires or just that I have to BOOK it before it expires?

Can you book hotels in Orlando,I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by samjae View Post
    Yes I donít see why not but Iíve seen some decent package deals.

You can book most Hotels .
    Also i found out yesterday that they will also use there price match guarantee (they took £300 off the price of a vegas hotel for me, although the price on there screen was £20 more than mine?)
    You can also if you book a refundable hotel change the date/hotel to another at any point and they will apply the voucher code against the new booking for you (When i asked tesco they sent me round in circles/No one had a clue , like usual)
    Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by samjae View Post
    Yes you can. We managed to do it. Go via the link to find the hotel you want then change up. The annoying thing was the code didn't arrive until the next day in which time the price had dropped so wasted about £20 of vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wonga View Post
    Yes you can. We managed to do it. Go via the link to find the hotel you want then change up. The annoying thing was the code didn't arrive until the next day in which time the price had dropped so wasted about £20 of vouchers
    It could have gone the other way. Could you not have used it for a better room or breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    It could have gone the other way. Could you not have used it for a better room or breakfast?
    Nah, didn't want to fork out more cash. Trying to minimise cash outlay in the height of school holidays

Just to say these are looking even better value now! Just about to book a hotel on Hotels.com via Topcashback & the standard rate of cashback inc the Rewards Night offer (stay 10 nights get 1 free night) is now just 3%!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Without the Reward Night it's 9%.
    That's pretty terrible now - so definitely worth a look round elsewhere for any discount codes - giving GUARANTEED discount at least!