Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any ideas how to get this site busy again?

Default Any ideas how to get this site busy again?

All ideas welcome, lets get some suggestions.

I think it’s really hard - Tesco have very little to offer me these days ( i know some people make Lego work but I wouldn’t know where to start) , and other websites seem to have sucked the lifeblood out of PTS.I still visit daily ever hopeful there’ll be something to get me excited!

The issues were discussed in great detail quite a few months ago. People either agreed or disagreed with the issues. I think the chance to address the issue was back then.

I’d be in favour of a paid subscription then people left might share ideas, anyone that doesn’t gets the boot!

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    I’d be in favour of a paid subscription then people left might share ideas, anyone that doesn’t gets the boot!
    Good idea! Although the income being earned by those spoiling it won't put them off a subscription so doubt there would be any change.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    Good idea! Although the income being earned by those spoiling it won't put them off a subscription so doubt there would be any change.
    Very true, only pay+ to earn free points and that has a £250 weekly cap.

navara is offline Official Tesco Quarter End Don't Panic Guru

Not sure what you two are discussing but an ABS competition between me and Markat attracted plenty of attention
    Spend a Little ...Holiday alot.

LOL Nav, do remind me who won that.

And that's what I meant back to the old days of friendly chat, maybe it's too late here now. Just looking for views from members still here.

Who knows what will happen now that Tesco is financially back on track. Maybe they will use Clubcard in some way more so than the last few of years especially with the delayed changes that are now due in June.
    Tesco points were my main reason to come on here - more than coupons or general money saving.
    I still check pretty much daily - its a habit - just to make sure theres no great deals I'm missing out on.