Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any ideas how to get this site busy again?

I check Tescos daily and this site , just in case. I guess people are posting elsewhere - I haven't seen any decent glitches / points opportunity for a long time. Have fond memories of the health and beauty days.

Tesco has not had any decent deals now for two months unless you were buying toys for presents, hoping for better next Q.

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Tesco has not had any decent deals now for two months unless you were buying toys for presents, hoping for better next Q.
    Don't write the Q off yet. What is the cut off date. Still reckon it will come good.

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    And that's what I meant back to the old days of friendly chat, maybe it's too late here now. Just looking for views from members still here.
    You need to fundamentally look at why people don't want to post a deal when they find it. It used to be find a deal, then max the accounts and then post so everyone else could enjoy if there was any stock left.

Then it was find a deal, max the deal, post the deal and within a short time the deal is out of stock or if a glitch then corrected due to the traffic being generated by other websites.

Now it seems to be find a deal, max a deal and only share it with those that you trust and that also share with you.

The other point to note is now people have stopped posting deals on this site. Head for the points and shopper points posting on their own sites are much fewer for clubcard. Proving the point that they cannot be bothered to research and find their own deals, they are just found on sites like this and HUKD and rebranded to a prettier website.
    Last edited by glyno; 20th April 2018 at 08:04.

navara is offline Official Tesco Quarter End Don't Panic Guru

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    You need to fundamentally look at why people don't want to post a deal when they find it. It used to be find a deal, then max the accounts and then post so everyone else could enjoy if there was any stock left.

Then it was find a deal, max the deal, post the deal and within a short time the deal is out of stock or if a glitch then corrected due to the traffic being generated by other websites.

Now it seems to be find a deal, max a deal and only share it with those that you trust and that also share with you.

The other point to note is now people have stopped posting deals on this site. Head for the points and shopper points posting on their own sites are much fewer for clubcard. Proving the point that they cannot be bothered to research and find their own deals, they are just found on sites like this and HUKD and rebranded to a prettier website.
    No it was find a glitch post it then max it thatís the difference
    Spend a Little ...Holiday alot.

Quote Originally Posted by navara View Post
    No it was find a glitch post it then max it thatís the difference
    I think human nature would be to max your account before posting. But I'm sure there are some exceptions to that rule.

I've not found any deals to post!

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    I've not found any deals to post!
    It does seem a quite quarter. I'm yet to see a quarter go by without an opportunity though. Anyone know when Q end is?

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    Don't write the Q off yet. What is the cut off date. Still reckon it will come good.
    Not long left, 3/5/2018.

May be with the good weather which has surprised us Tesco sales. At be lower -so they will need a good points offer. Or perhaps I am wishful thinking !