Thread: Free Ice Lollies

Default Free Ice Lollies

Free Ice Lollies - £1.50 Cashback on £1.50 spend from Topcashback - you need an account to claim https://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/Offers

Terms & Conditions
    - Offer valid from Monday 25th June 2018 until 23:59 hours Sunday 1st July 2018 or until redemption limit of 10,000 is reached (offer redemption limit extended), your snap should be submitted before offer expires.
    - 100% cashback will be awarded for purchases of Ice Lollies or Ice Cream up to £1.50 at any UK stores. Transactions over £1.50 in value will receive £1.50 cashback.
    - Purchases from all UK stores are eligible for cashback.
    - Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must snap a receipt that you’ve obtained in any UK or Ireland retail store.
    - In order to qualify for cashback, you must send a snap (photo) of a valid receipt or order confirmation.
    - The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:
    - Date and time of p*rchase
    - The store name
    You may fold your receipt/confirmation before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all of the above in to the photo.
    - The date shown on your snapped receipt must be within the offer period above.
    - TopCashback reserves the right to end the deal at any time. Purchases made after this time will not receive the cashback offer.
    - Items can only be claimed once per receipt & each receipt can only be used by one member for each offer.
    - Each Member can only redeem one Ice Lolly snap & save offer in 2018.
    - After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to seven days to show in your TopCashback account.
    - Once shown in your account it may take up to 30 days to process to payable (the point in which you can withdraw your cashback).
    - Cashback earned from snap & save offers may be reserved for Plus membership £5 annual deduction.
    - Cashback earned from snap & save offers does not count towards a Tell-a-Friend bonus award.

Went to Tesco yesterday and bought a 3 pack of Haagen Daaz ice creams for £1.94 and then ate all 3 in the car as otherwise they would have melted before they got home
    £1.50 has tracked.

Thank you; nice offer.

4 x Magnum almond reduced to 1.60 in my local, tracked straight away.

Thank you for posting. I haven't looked at the snap and save offers before and would have missed this.

Bought two sets of solero 3 pack (reduced to half price yet again) on separate receipts for myself and OH and both tracked straight away.

Snap and save are usually updated on Thursday's

Mine now payable