Thread: Green Jinn App - Cashback on everyday groceries: Tesco / Sainsburys / Waitrose

Default Green Jinn App - Cashback on everyday groceries: Tesco / Sainsburys / Waitrose

I Discovered this App the other day called Green Jinn (strange name) which works the same way as Shopitize / Checkoutsmart and has lots of everyday grocery items for between 50p - 70p cashback each just for sending them a picky of your receipt.

Works for only Tesco / Sainsburys / Waitrose in-store purchases, combines nicely with current promotions.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncoupons&hl=en

Great app been using it for ages.
    Made mistake last week with Muller rice. It was showing for both Tesco & sainsbobs so thought i could do it once on each!
    Once i'd got my 40p (cost 50p) from Sains - went to claim 40p for 68p one from Tesco - but it had didappearred,

Probaby tells you in T&C's so my fault entirely :-)
    Up to date I've claimed 60.06 on my account & slightly less on OH's. Great for wombled receipts, but wish they'd include Asda, I keep suggesting it lol ;-)
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

I stumbled across this app by accident somewhere online. I searched on the app stores under supermarket coupons or cashback and it was the only UK one alongside shopitize / checkoutsmart so added to my list.

What I love about these supermarket cashback sites are if one offer overlaps onto another site you can basically get that product free or if very lucky free and profit. ☺

Thanks, will look into when back in the UK, hope the sun is still shining for you all!

Hope you're enjoying your break Mark at :-)
    At the moment Green Jinn are giving 45p for tin of KTC chick peas, cost 35p in Sains :-)

Got round to using this app and got the quickest payout I have ever had. A little slower confirming but shop Wednesday night and Thursday dinner time to reach minimum amount 1.50. Confirmed by Thursday evening both shops so withdrew to paypal and money in my account straight away

GreenJinn are adding Iceland to their list of stores.

At moment - Muller corner bliss on offer 1.37 in Sainsbobs & get 60p back on GreenJinn :-)