Thread: Free Nectar points with the Daily Mail

Default Free Nectar points with the Daily Mail

Yes, not everyone's favourite paper, but do you know a family member who maybe gets it?

There are six numbers on the back of every edition. Input the numbers into a page in your MyMail account and you'll get five points each day, Monday to Friday. On Saturday you get 10 points, and on Sunday you get 15. Plus, if you enter at least five numbers out of seven, you get a bonus 30 points a week. So that's 80 points a week for doing nothing. Points upload to your Nectar account instantly.

In September, Nectar are doubling up, so it's 10 points M-F, 20 on Sat and 30 on Sunday. So that's 130 points a week.

For the first seven days, you're entered into a draw each day to win a million Nectar points.

Oh thank you I hadn't realised they were doubling up

Thanks for the headsup.

Havnt collected any mail points for ages, as they are doubling up in Sept, have to remember to pop in shop and take a pic of code on phone....
    Away from the numbers

Nectar are doubling up just for this Daily Mail promo. Sorry, I should have made that clear - I didn't mean doubling up everywhere.

Yep thats how i read your thread, just about the daily mail points
    Away from the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by highlander33 View Post
    Thanks for the headsup.

Havnt collected any mail points for ages, as they are doubling up in Sept, have to remember to pop in shop and take a pic of code on phone....
    Boo for that highlander; I am a genuine buyer of this paper. Would hate to apply my numbers and find they have already been used.

Quote Originally Posted by M123 View Post
    Boo for that highlander; I am a genuine buyer of this paper. Would hate to apply my numbers and find they have already been used.
    If that happens the Mail still allows you to claim the points, simply by answering some questions about the newspaper to check that you have bought it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by goldencondor View Post
    If that happens the Mail still allows you to claim the points, simply by answering some questions about the newspaper to check that you have bought it.
    Thanks

Yeah its a victimless crime
    Away from the numbers

Nectar/MyMail are offering triple points this week. So, 15 per day, Monday to Friday, 30 on Saturday, and 45 on Sunday, plus your 30 point bonus for doing five days in a row. That's 180 points free this week.