Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ?2.50 CB today only on ?2.50 & above - any retailer.

Default ?2.50 CB today only on ?2.50 & above - any retailer.

Quidco members week 1 offer:

?2.50 CB today only on ?2.50 & above - any retailer.

First 50k members to opt in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Quidco members week 1 offer:

?2.50 CB today only on ?2.50 & above - any retailer.

First 50k members to opt in.

Thank you. Do Quidco have a list of 'faster paying' merchants? Or is that limited to Topcashback? The pages for Zavvi and Zoom state a 4-5 month waiting time for payable cashback.

In the new bonus cashback section on Q does it not show cb is pending if you made a qualifying purchase on the specific date?

4. Default

In the new bonus cashback section on Q does it not show cb is pending if you made a qualifying purchase on the specific date?
    They're having problems. Mine still says 'Opted-in'. Their response:

"sorry this hasn't updated yet! This is a new bonus system and this is a little behind updating the bonus statuses so I do apologise for this, but don't worry as this bonus will be paid as normal once the qualifying purchase has updated to Confirmed."

That is exactly what I see on my account - zero tracking on two occasions.

6. Default

Quidco have done four of these in the last month or so, and I've just found one going on today (expiring 23:59 alas).

My first one still says 'Opted In' (abebooks) but my second and third were paid in a matter of days!!! (Zoom.co.uk). My fourth says 'Bonus Pending' (Zoom again) and this one tonight is my fifth...

On again today.
    Activate our special 'Lightning Bonus' now and spend ?2.50 at ANY retailer* before midnight, Monday 29 October*to unlock your ?2.50 reward.

Remember, this bonus is on top of any cashback you earn.

8. Default

On again today.
    Activate our special 'Lightning Bonus' now and spend ?2.50 at ANY retailer* before midnight, Monday 29 October*to unlock your ?2.50 reward.

Remember, this bonus is on top of any cashback you earn.
    They *really* keep these short and sweet. I checked this morning and it wasn't there. Then the email popped up in my inbox just now.

From what I can tell, it's live for about eight hours.

I've had four of the last five offers paid out within four days because I shopped at Zoom.

Love these offers, probably made at least ?25 extra CB.

10. Default

Yet another ?2.50 offer. ?5 minimum spend. Any retailer. Ends 23:59 tonight.

https://www.quidco.com/campaign/nove...4-298661a71204