Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nectar double-up 2018

Default Nectar double-up 2018

How to get this offer

Choose where you would like to spend your Nectar points in selected categories at Sainsbury's
    Exchange your points for a 10, 20 or 50 voucher either online between 29 October - 4 November or instore between 5 - 18 November 2018
    Spend your voucher in store between 12 - 18 November 2018

Terms and Conditions

Customers may exchange their saved Nectar points at participating stores for a Nectar Double Up voucher to be redeemed in store with any of 11 participating departments only: Tu Clothing, Seasonal, Electricals, Entertainment, Homeware, Toys, Skincare, Fragrance, Cosmetics, Gifting and Taste the Difference: Wine, Champagne, Sparkling, Sherry & Port. Standard exclusions apply. Double Up vouchers will be issued online between 29 October - 4 November and instore between 5 18 November but can only be redeemed instore 12 - 18 November 2018. Not available through Groceries Online, or in Locals, Centrals, Petrol Filling Stations or Concessions. Minimum exchange value 1,000 Nectar points (10 voucher). Maximum exchange value 20,000 Nectar points (200 in vouchers). Vouchers valid until 18 November 2018. Vouchers must be redeemed by this date when they will expire. Vouchers are non-refundable. Full terms and conditions apply, please see Sainburys.co.uk/DoubleUp.
    Away from the numbers

Only confusing thing for me is in the t&c - maximum exchange value 20,000 nectar points ( 200 in vouchers )

Would this be max 20,000 per department or max 20,000 all told ?
    Away from the numbers

Possibly all in, but I will just keep converting until the till says no!

Have never done this before. Sorry question here: Choose where you would like to spend your Nectar points.......Do you have to get vouchers in advance ? Or can you select an item and buy this on the same day in store at the till?

Heres the dates :

Choose where you would like to spend your Nectar points in selected categories at Sainsbury's
    Exchange your points for a 10, 20 or 50 voucher either online between 29 October - 4 November or instore between 5 - 18 November 2018

If you time it right, you could get your vouchers in store, then spend them the same day.
    Away from the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by highlander33 View Post
    Heres the dates :

If you time it right, you could get your vouchers in store, then spend them the same day.
    Ok. Did think if I went on right date I could do this thanks

Don't forget you have to use your home store, and you must have used your nectar card there I think in the last 12 months??

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEGUINEAPIG View Post
    Don't forget you have to use your home store, and you must have used your nectar card there I think in the last 12 months??
    Many thanks for this too. I will make sure I spend a very little first then. I have occasionally only been using another store. My nectar points have really only been saved due to Daily mail.

Last year if i remember correctly, i got my vouchers from my nearest store, but actually spent them at a larger store - for more choice of toys etc.
    But then went back to local store for more vouchers as my OH wanted even more Prosecco lol ( and spent them in local store this time )
    Away from the numbers