Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nectar double-up 2018

Please note that you have to have scanned your card at least a week before you exchange your vouchers, I don't think you can scan your card and then just exchange your vouchers (hope that makes sense, I have come unstuck with this before as I don't have a store near me, I seem to think your card needs to be scanned at least a week before you change your vouchers)(this is if you haven't scanned your card for a while, I don't think this is mentioned in the terms)
    Last edited by WHITEGUINEAPIG; 20th October 2018 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEGUINEAPIG View Post
    Please note that you have to have scanned your card at least a week before you exchange your vouchers, I don't think you can scan your card and then just exchange your vouchers (hope that makes sense, I have come unstuck with this before as I don't have a store near me, I seem to think your card needs to be scanned at least a week before you change your vouchers)(this is if you haven't scanned your card for a while, I don't think this is mentioned in the terms)
    Phew. So glad I asked. Think I might have a good look this week .....just to see if I actually want anything on double up.

They seemed to have messed up in issuing the pre-orders of these vouchers. I got this email yesterday

We're sorry - your Double Up vouchers will be with you soon
    We notice you recently redeemed your points for Sainsbury's Double Up vouchers online.

Unfortunately we are experiencing a few technical difficulties which may mean you recieved the incorrect number of vouchers.

We are working hard to resolve the issue and to get your vouchers to you, ready to redeem in store from 12 - 18 November. We will update you shortly to let you know when this will be.

We're really sorry you haven't received all of your vouchers and apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

And then today in the post I only received 1/5 of what I had converted in the form of double up vouchers.
    Online chat assured me that I would get them before the 12th

I tried to redeem my nectar points on Monday but sa had to call the nectar helpline as it deducted 30000 points and only issued 1 x 50 voucher when I'd asked for two. Apparently they can only issue one at a time 😗