Thread: Free Chocolate and Sweets to 4th November 2018

Default Free Chocolate and Sweets to 4th November 2018

TCB is offering a 100% cashback on chocolate and sweets up to £2.50 with "snap and save" before 23.59 on Sunday 4th November 2018.

Full terms and conditions are:-

- Offer valid from Monday 29th 2018 until 23:59, Sunday 4th November 2018 or until redemption
    limit of 10,000 is reached (offer redemption limit extended), your snap should be submitted before
    offer expires.
    - 100% cashback will be awarded for purchases of confectionary (any sweet or chocolate) on a £2.50 spend at any UK stores. Transactions over £2.50 in value will receive £2.50 cashback.
    - Purchases from all UK stores are eligible for cashback.
    - Purchases made online will not be eligible for cashback, so you must snap a receipt that you’ve
    obtained in any UK or Ireland retail store.
    - In order to qualify for cashback, you must send a snap (photo) of a valid receipt or order
    confirmation.
    - The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:
    - Date and time of purchase
    - The store name
    You may fold your receipt/confirmation before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all of the above
    in to the photo.
    - The date shown on your snapped receipt must be within the offer period above.
    - TopCashback reserves the right to end the deal at any time. Purchases made after this time will not
    receive the cashback offer.
    - Items can only be claimed once per receipt & each receipt can only be used by one member for
    each offer.
    - Each Member can only redeem one confectionary snap & save offer in 2018.
    - After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to seven days to show in your
    TopCashback account.
    - Once shown in your account it may take up to 30 days to process to payable (the point in which
    you can withdraw your cashback).
    - Cashback earned from snap & save offers may be reserved for Plus membership £5 annual
    deduction.

Great offer, thanks for sharing.

Free choc or sweets, what more could you want. 15p back on all jams also in the list.

Box of milk tray reduced to 3 quid at Tesco, it was nice to get 2.50 back on that.

When I click submit to upload the photo, nothing happened. I was using Chrome. So I tried IE, and it seemed to work - but then it loaded a page titled 'submit a receipt' with no confirmation my image had successfully uploaded.

I'm checking with them to see whats up, but if anyone has the same issue, you're not the only one.
    Last edited by goldencondor; 1st November 2018 at 17:55.

I did mine on the app and it confirmed in 10 mins and paid the same day (yesterday)

Same here! ☺

Still no luck. But then I shrunk the image size massively and the site accepted it. Finally!

Aaaand they just paid out. Huzzah!